Monday 30 April 2012

Friday Night Lunacy



The month of April flew by! I feel like I'm still plotting my April Fool's Day pranks, and the month is already over! I spent a lot of time exploring more of Sydney this month, including going to the Marrickville Organic Farmers' Markets, going to Luna Park with Olly and lawn bowling in Coogee for a lazy Sunday afternoon. Summer is finally ended, but it's been a long run. With summer beginning in October, and finally realizing that it's over by the end of April, that's a solid 5 months of summer! As soon as the weather turned the slightest bit chillier, on come the winter coats, the hats & scarves, the high leather boots. Even I've started complaining that it's bloody cold even though I'm a New England native. Last Saturday Olly and I decided to head to Luna Park for a fun Saturday night out-- we were like two kids running around and trying all the rides in Luna Park. I faced my fears and went on the rollerscoaster (ignoring, ahem, the 6 year-olds in line...) and other rides that have you swirling and spinning around. The view from the ferris wheel at night is spectacular, with the Harbour Bridge and Opera House below.













1 comment: